Every expectant mother is looking forward to meeting with her baby.She wants to see him as soon as possible, take the hands, hug.And now approaching delivery period is less than a month, and you start to think, when to go to the hospital.You visit your gynecologist once a week and each time asking him about whether birth soon.Some women gynecologist advised to go to the hospital and wait for the birth there, but there are those who are waiting in the wings of the house.Do not prematurely break to the hospital.From the beginning until the contractions of labor time can last a very long time and, believe me, psychologically better as long as possible to stay at home than to languish in the four walls of a generic room.House first fight to survive much easier.If it is night, then you will likely be able to sleep, even if the day, you can finish the housework to distraction.But if you are in the hospital will be quieter ride.Now let's see what features will prompt that the delivery point is near.If y
just a few weeks before delivery occurs stomach sinking.As a result, you will feel that breathing became much easier, because the baby is much less pressure on the upper organs.But increased pressure on the intestines and the participation of urination.
For five or six days before delivery can begin to move away mucus plug.Also, a few weeks before delivery may occur so-called Braxton Hicks contractions or training.Because the uterus is preparing for the upcoming birth.Remember, if the training bout continues more than one day, you should consult your gynecologist to find out whether not suffer with the child.
emergence of low back pain is likely to say that birth very close and will begin in the next few hours.
also possible occurrence of bleeding.If they are too heavy, you should call a doctor.
How to distinguish false labor from the birth?
to determine exactly when to go to the hospital, you should be able to distinguish false labor from the birth.
- False labor does not have a clear periodicity in contrast to the generic, which appear roughly at regular intervals.
- interval between the birth pangs gradually decreases and increases rather between false.
- False labor can take place depending on the position of the body.Try to be like the birth pangs of this accelerated and false may be lost altogether.Also false contractions may go from a warm shower.
- duration of labor contractions increases, and they become more painful.
It's time to go to the hospital
So you felt that you went into labor, when to go to the hospital?Please continue to fight for 5-10 seconds with breaks usually up to 30 minutes.Time between contractions decreases and increases their duration.If the first birth, there is no heavy spotting, the onset of labor, you can stay at home.
- should go to the hospital when the contractions become regular.This frequency of about once every 7 minutes or lasting longer than 1 minute.
- If re-birth, it is desirable to immediately go to the hospital, as the second birth is usually much faster than the first, and there is a risk to give birth at home or in the car.
- Remember that if the water broke, you should immediately go to the hospital.
Also, if you have the Internet at your fingertips, you can use the convenient counter contractions.You just press "start" and "stop."Just write on the site when it is time to go to the hospital.
And do not forget that in the maternity ward need to come with a certain set of documents and things, which you can read in our article "What you need to take with you to the hospital?".